l'Empire KOUKOU Index du Forum
l'Empire KOUKOU Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Exploits Of Brigadier Gerard

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'Empire KOUKOU Index du Forum -> Les jeux vidéos -> Mariokart: blabla entre 2 courses
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gisbrig

Masculin
Point(s): 126
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 03:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Exploits Of Brigadier Gerard Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

The Exploits of Brigadier Gerard
by Arthur Conan Doyle
rating: 3.8 (29 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Exploits of Brigadier Gerard
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK The Exploits of Brigadier Gerard

Extrait : "How the Brigadier Came to the Castle of Gloom You do very well, my friends, to treat me with some little reverence, for in honouring me you are honouring both France and yourselves. It is not merely an old, grey-moustached officer whom you see eating his omelette or draining his glass, but it is a fragment of history. In me you see one of the last of those wonderful men, the men who were veterans when they were yet boys, who learned to use a sword earlier than a razor, and who during a hundred battles had never once let the enemy see the colour of their knapsacks. For twenty years we were teaching Europe how to fight, and even when they had learned their lesson it was only the thermometer, and never the bayonet, which could break the Grand Army down. Berlin, Naples, Vienna, Madrid, Lisbon, Moscow—we stabled our horses in them all. Yes, my friends, I say again that you do well to send your children to me with flowers, for these ears have heard the trumpet calls of France, and these eyes have seen her standards in lands where they may never be seen again. Even now, when I doze in my arm-chair, I can see those great warriors stream before me—the green-jacketed chasseurs, the giant cuirassiers, Poniatowsky's lancers, the white-mantled dragoons, the nodding bearskins of the horse grenadiers. And then there comes the thick, low rattle of the drums, and through wreaths of dust and smoke I see the line of high bonnets, the row of brown faces, the swing and toss of the long, red plumes amid the sloping lines of steel. And there rides Ney with his red head, and Lefebvre with his bulldog jaw, and Lannes with his Gascon swagger; and then amidst the gleam of brass and the flaunting feathers I catch a glimpse of him, the man with the pale smile, the rounded shoulders, and the far-off 3 eyes. There is an end of my sleep, my friends, for up I spring from my chair, with a cracked voice calling and a silly hand outstretched, so that Madame Titaux has one more laugh at the old fellow who lives among the shadows."............... to be continued !

Details:
price: $17.99
bound: 183 pages
publisher: Independently published (April 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1521173567, 978-1521173565,
weight: 1.2 pounds (
filesize:

The Exploits of Brigadier Gerard Arthur Conan Doyle
The Exploits of Brigadier Gerard original book

Tags: direct link download german android price, .txt download, book for mac, read store amazon sale mobile, mobile ebook, book ipad free, kickass book download, iBooks online how read via how to, fb2 online find book сhapter, book from lenovo free, book without payment, book BitTorrent free, book buy cheap, free ebook, book from motorola read, book read, book docs, download from SaberCatHost pdf, free iphone, torrent download Rarbg free, book DropBox, discount for book, download android, mobile pdf, download torrent ExtraTorrent, find audio pc bookstore book, book samsung, book french, .fb2 download, free epub, audio find store price download, free docx, book view, information wiki author book francais

48a4f088c3

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 01:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: The Exploits Of Brigadier Gerard

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'Empire KOUKOU Index du Forum -> Les jeux vidéos -> Mariokart: blabla entre 2 courses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange